Support SSP Services
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
by Donna McCord Smolik
We need SSP's in our deaf-blind community. Some of us are stuck in our home due to no SSP services or transportation.
We are human beings just like everyone else. But we can't use our eyes and ears well. It is very important to have SSP's to tell us what's going on out there in the world around us. I can see all right now, but in the future, I will need to have SSP's to continue my work and life in the community.
Remember us in your programs and support us with SSP's.
Other Related Stories
- Let Us Fly - by Stephanie Bretz
- SSP Service - by Toni Fraser
- Why We Need SSP Services? - by Rene Pellerin
- Dream of SSP's - by Donald Aills
- Support SSP Services - by Donna McCord Smolik
- From An SSP - by Nikki Cherry
- Need SSPs - by Cathy Haney
- Deaf-Blind Community Access Network - by Eleanora Albasini
- SSP's Are So Important - by Andy Stender